Orange County Restylane Silk
Dr. Kevin Sadati has an office in Newport Beach, California, where he provides the residents of Orange County and its surrounding communities with a variety of facial rejuvenation, and beauty enhancing treatments.
To address issues related to the aging process, we frequently use FDA-approved Restylane® dermal fillers. As an expert dermal filler injector, Suzanne Rogers has the experience and skills necessary to effectively use dermal fillers to provide patients with a refreshed, natural-looking appearance. Choosing an experienced dermal filler injector is crucial because knowing which Restylane product to use is essential to providing a patient with the results he or she desires.
What is the Difference Between the Various Restylane Products?
All the Restylane dermal fillers consist of hyaluronic acid, which is a substance that is naturally found in the body. However, the particles of hyaluronic acid used in these dermal fillers range in size: It is the size of the particle in the product that makes a difference as to the areas of the face in which it should be used. For example, Restylane Silk® consists of very small particles, which makes it the perfect product for adding volume to and smoothing the lips. Used correctly, this filler has the ability to reshape and redefine the lips, providing the patient with fuller, more defined lips.
Individuals who live in and around Orange County that are unhappy with their lips because they appear thin and/or lack definition should consider contacting the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation.
How Long Do the Results Attained with Restylane Silk Last?
Results achieved with Restylane Silk can last up to a year.
Besides the Lips, What Else Does Restylane Silk Address?
Restylane Silk is also the ideal dermal filler to address what are referred to as ‘smoker’s lines’ (the vertical lines and creases surrounding the lips) as well as for areas in the lower portion of the face. We may choose Restylane Silk for the lower portion of the face because the characteristics of Restylane Silk allow the patient to maintain a natural-looking expression following treatment.
What Are the Benefits of Restylane Silk?
Each facial filler we offer at Gallery Of Cosmetic Surgery offers its own advantages. Schedule a confidential consultation in our office to find out which one works best for you.
Restylane Silk offers:
– due to the tiny, smooth particles of hyaluronic acid in this product, small amounts can be injected within targeted areas to provide the patient with noticeable, yet natural-looking improvement.
A uniform result
– with Restylane Silk, the formation of lumps beneath the skin is unlikely.
Provides a ‘fine feature’ treatment
– the lips have thinner skin and more ‘give’ than some of the other portions of the face: Restylane Silk has the ability to restore these areas in such a way as to leave them feeling soft.
Virtually no downtime
– following treatment, patients can return to their normal daily activities. Any inflammation, bruising and/or redness usually dissipates within a few days.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Dermal Fillers in Orange County?
Individuals who have a realistic expectation about the results that dermal filler injections can provide.
Individuals who are interested in dermal filler injections with Restylane Silk should inform our office if they are:
- pregnant or considering pregnancy;
- breastfeeding now or expecting to breastfeed in the future;
- planning to have chemical or laser treatments;
- prone to scarring;
- taking blood thinners or an immunosuppressive medication;
- allergic to any medications or have previously experienced a severe allergic reaction of any kind;
- aware of skin reactions that could cause problems during treatment; and/or
- dealing with a skin injury in an area that he or she would like treated.
What to Expect During a Dermal Filler Procedure with Restylane Silk
Most patients are excited when they arrive for their dermal filler treatment with Restylane Silk because they know that they will enjoy immediate results.
Patients should arrive Gallery Of Cosmetic Surgery in Orange County with a face that is free of facial creams, moisturizers, makeup and any other substances. Dermal filler treatments do not take long and are typically complete within an hour.
Patient comfort is extremely important to us at the Gallery Of Cosmetic Surgery; therefore, a topical anesthetic will be used prior to the injections. In addition, the dermal filler is blended with the numbing agent Lidocaine. These steps allow the patient to remain comfortable throughout the procedure. In addition, to ensure patients feel at ease during their procedure, we encourage patients to ask questions prior to their Restylane Silk treatment.
1. Prior to the injections, Our nurse will use experience and skill to determine the optimal locations for injection.
2. We will cleanse the treatment areas and then apply a topical anesthetic. This anesthetic is designed to numb the lips/skin prior to the injections: Thus, reducing the patient’s ability to feel the needle upon insertion.
3. The injection sites will be sterilized, which greatly reduces the likelihood of infection.
4. The injection will be administered using an ultra-fine needle. The ultra-fine needle used with Restylane Silk is designed to allow for extremely accurate and precise injections.
5. Following the injection, we may re-sterilize the area. Again, to reduce the likelihood of infection.
Recovering from Dermal Filler Injections
Each patient is unique, which means that the side effects experienced by one patient may be different from those experienced by another. Furthermore, the number of injections, type of filler used and whether or not the patient tends to bruise will all play a role in the side effects experienced following dermal filler injections in Orange County.
Most patients will experience some swelling, redness and/or bruising. However, these side effects usually subside within 3 days. However, for some patients, it can take up to 10 days for these symptoms to disappear altogether. As previously mentioned, following treatment with Restylane Silk, there is virtually no downtime.
Unlike the injectable neuromodulators Xeomin®, Dysport® and Botox®, the results achieved with dermal fillers are immediate.
Restylane Silk results can last up to a year. However, many of our patients return for follow-up treatments at 6 to 9-month intervals in order to keep their results looking fresh.
Potential Side Effects Following Treatment with Restylane Silk
Other than the expected inflammation, redness and bruising, there are very few side effects associated with Restylane Silk.
Other potential side effects may include:
- pain; and/or
- a burning sensation.
Choosing Dr. Kevin Sadati as your facial plastic surgeon in Newport Beach
Dr. Kevin Sadati is proud to be recognized as one of the Best Cosmetic Surgeons in Orange County by the Orange County Register: He has been honored with this title for the past 3 years. In addition, Dr. Sadati ranks as one of RealSelf’s Top Doctors.
Individuals who are considering facial enhancement or rejuvenation procedures, should contact the office at (949) 706-7776 to schedule a complimentary consultation with board certified facial plastic surgeon and dermal filler expert Dr. Kevin Sadati.
We are located at 359 San Miguel Drive, Suite 110 in Newport Beach, California (directly behind the Big Edwards Cinema in San Miguel Plaza).